Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bummer Days-2

I'm over this now, but the other bummer-feeling-inducing event was my encounter with our pharma attendent who we've lovingly named Sultan Rahi or S.R. for short.
Sultan Rahi
Our pharma dude n him share a mom.. I just Know it :P


Anyway, I was in such a hurry to reach class on time, I rushed getting ready, I rushed Abeer to get ready, had her dropped on time for once, ran all the way to class: only to find the door locked.  

Bummer.

There was a bunch of students politely knocking the back door. I went up to it and knocked pounded the door noisily. Um, again n again. (My friends later told me, the class inside giggled a lot on the pounds... well at least someone got entertained :P) 

So S.R. found the booming pounds annoying for some reason. He opened the door and asked for my roll no. to hand over to sir. We argued. Gosh, he made me soo angry. The students watching and muttering below (instead of showing some support) didn't help either. I gave it to him and he closed the door.

Yeah I know, no biggie, but the way my mood was then, the incident didn't help. 
Anyway, S.R. should be praying I'm not late ever again. They'd be no back door when I'm through with it a second time :D

That day, drawn elegantly :P and accurately by Zuzu 

5 comments:

  1. ha! no more TARDINESS for you!!!!

    med student...and doodle artist...love the expressions on your little smiley (?) faces!

    :laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Yeah laura...Oh n thanks... I'll be sure to tell Zuzu her art's been liked in the states!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's my head today? it even says drawn by Zuzu...and i didn't see it! but hey! still good doodling whether you did it or not! i think when you doodle...it's like your subconscious coming out...sometimes...when you're not thinking about what you're doing...like on the phone!
    just don't drive...talk...doodle...all at the same time! yeah! have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway, S.R. should be praying I'm not late ever again. They'd be no back door when I'm through with it a second time :D


    I just can't stop laughing. You go girl. Much love and respect.

    ReplyDelete